ICC Medical Imaging European Experts' Day
Wednesday 4th March 2015
ICC held a European Medical Imaging Experts Day with experts with an interest in colour in medical imaging.
- Bench testing and simulations of imaging pipelines (Tom Kimpe)
- Whole Slide Imaging Sierra round robin initial results and proposed next steps (Craig Revie)
- Multispectral extensions for DICOM (Bas Hulsken)
- Achieving a realistic colour appearance for 3-D printed skin (Sophie Wuerger)
- ICC Profiles from RAW data for digital cameras (Franz Herbert)
- Diagnostic value of colour in dermoscopic images (Kajsa Mřllersen)
- Development of a standard for colour in Petri dish imaging (Jérémie Pescatore)
- Accurate calibration of darkfield microscopy systems (Yves Vander Haeghen)
- The advantages of spectral camera color characterization (Uwe Artman)
- ICS for medical imaging modalities (Phil Green)
- Imaging at Westminster (Efthimia Bilissi)
Presentations from the meeting can be downloaded here.
Recordings of the meeting: