Charter and procedures
Enable and promote the correct and effective use of ICC color management for medical imaging.
Specifically the group will:
- Identify issues with the implementation and use of color management for
- Establish and maintain liaison relationships with the appropriate medical
imaging standards development organizations, e.g. DICOM, AAPM, ACR,
IEC and ISO.
- Prepare white papers and other educational materials, and promotion
activities to guide developers and users in the appropriate application of
color management to medical imaging.
- When necessary, propose new ICC specifications or revisions to existing
ICC (and other) specifications to address the needs of the medical imaging
- Promote the use of ICC color management in medical imaging.
Chairman: Craig Revie
Admin: Debbie Orf
Technical Secretary: Phil Green
The ICC Medical Imaging Working Group operates as an external working group of the International Color Consortium. Here is an outline of procedures of the Group